This site is Gunny Approved

Author Topic: Hello There  (Read 4926 times)

Offline Captain VonFitch

• Boot
Hello There
« on: February 20, 2007, 11:38:50 PM »
Greetings.

I'm Ford Fitch, and I've been doing reenacting on and off for a good part of my life. Most of my time has been involved in the early 1800s North American fur trade era (Buckskining/Mountain Man, etc.) as a camp follower in my younger years, and as an AWOL Black Watch officer in my later years. Though it's been a few years, I still occasionally make the odd event, though not as much as I used to.
I've also done a short stint as a 1500's Scottish Cavalier for the SCA and RenFairs, but had to give it up due to time and financial concerns. 

I'm interested in eventually getting involved in WWII reenacting. I've been really keen on the British and German end. However being stuck in Northwest Arkansas, I'm a good ways away from most groups and events. In the meantime I've been doing research and study. The more I learn the more I'm intrigued with the WWII era.

I would like to take the opportunity to express my delight in the creation of the forums here. I've been lurking around reenactor.net for the better part of 10 years. It's good to be able to connect with people of like mind.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone, and more about reenacting in general.

See you out there,

Ford