Forum > Mid-Atlantic

3rd Annual Bridge at Remagen, Tidioute ,Pa Aug 5-7th 2011

(1/2) > >>

battlebaby4:
Welcome to the 3rd Annual Bridge at Remagen in Tidioute,Pa. This year's event will be August 5, 6 and 7th, 2011. Again period morning tactical in over 500 acre period gravel quarry with massive pyro for battle. A thinking tactical not the cowboy and indian stuff your are so always getting or have done in the past.
 Then THE BRIDGE, THE BRIDGE AT REMAGEN, AGAIN WITH MASSIVE PYRO.  551 FT Pre WW II Steel Bridge on the Allegheny River. This area has the look and feel of Germany.Public battle street fighting with vehicles,hand to hand combat. This war event is not for the weak of heart lol. Registration opens January 2011. Will be 15.00 per man. Period German civilians are welcome too for city battle. Here is our website www.remagenbridge.com . This will keep you updated on our event. Only 250 reenactors,about 125 per side. Vehicles are now 10 per side, ones with weapons have preference.
  This is not a reenactment but Total War.

Hosted By: 99th Infantry Division Historical Society ,Inc. Erie ,Pa
  Event Coordinator, Patrick A. Tarasovitch

battlebaby4:
This is one of our many promo movies from our fan in Holland--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFyggYsMQVE

Check it out--

Pat

battlebaby4:
Attention ,Attention  Registration is now open of the Bridge at Remagen in Tidioute. Head to our website it is now updated with more pics and other great stuff. If you or your unit would like to attend please contact me for a packet. I will mail you our 2011 info.
 We feel this will sell out quickly again--

Pat A. Tarasovitch Event Coordinator

battlebaby4:
If you like to be a vendor or sponsor for our event please contact me here. We had over 4,000 spectators and 250 reenactors who are always looking for items.

Pat Tarasovitch

battlebaby4:
It has been brought to my attention some confusion about registration for The Bridge at Remagen. Our event is open to all units who meet our authenticity guidelines. Units who contact me will be sent a packet ASAP
 Again we are limiting reenactors to 125 riflemen per side , vehicles to 10 per side. There are no units that have pre invites to the 2011 event. Civilians are welcomed and needed for the bridge battle.
If you or your unit wants to be at Remagen contact me here or offline. Any questions please ask--

Pat Tarasovitch, Event Coordinator
 Hosted by: 99th Infantry Division Historical Society, Inc. Erie ,Pa

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version