This site is Gunny Approved

Author Topic: Grand Army of the Frontier  (Read 7295 times)

Offline Johnnyreb6

• Boot
  • Master de la Bayonette
    • Palmetto Riflemen and New York Zouaves
Grand Army of the Frontier
« on: September 28, 2008, 11:51:25 PM »
I hope that this posting finds everyone doing well. I thought I would make a posting about a group known as the Grand Army of the Frontier that is currently looking for active individuals to join the ranks and help get the group going full swing. The Website for the G.A.F. is http://www.grandarmyofthefrontier.org/ feel free to take a look and if you like what you see sign up.

As for myself I am currently serving as the Lieutenant Colonel commanding the Southern District, Department of the Atlantic, Grand Army of the Frontier, (North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Alabama, & Mississippi) and am endeavoring to organize the District into a functioning reenacting/living history/CAS/SASS Group to take part in Living Histories, Cowboy Shooting Events, and other activities. Anyone interested please feel free to contact me directly.

Thank you for your time.
- Captain, "Palmetto Riflemen" & "New York Zouaves."
- Commander, Charles Devens Jr. Camp No. 10, Sons of Union Veterans.
- President, Micah J. Jenkins Camp No. 164, Sons of Spanish American War Veterans.

"There?s no use dodging. You will be hit when your body and bullets are at the same place at the same time?.?
Captain Henry J. Reilly, Battery F, 5th U.S. Artillery, 1898.