reenactor.Net, THE Online, Worldwide Home of Living History
Time Periods => WWII => Allied Area => Topic started by: tleve on July 06, 2008, 07:42:29 PM
Victory Days - a world war II living history & veterans tribute event.
NOVEMBER 7 & 8 , 2008 Centre Church , Rt. 23 Windham , NY
presented by Community of Windham Foundation.
* living history volunteers representing Allied soldiers
* programs on WWII Medical Services, weapons and equipment and military vehicles
* USO style camp show & Hangar Dance
* American Women in WWII
* friday evening WWII era movie
* local Memorabilia displays
* 1940s style radio theater show
* USO style bond drive to support " toys for tots" and local food pantry.
if you are interested in joining this event conact John Quinn 518-734-5655
Bill and his gang have been working on this for about 2 years (that I know of).
Looking forward to going to this one.
the windham foundation is a group of really nice people , and they are working really hard to make this a great event. Even if you can't join , you should try to at least come to see what is there.