reenactor.Net, THE Online, Worldwide Home of Living History
Forums => Events Calendar Info => Topic started by: papajoad on April 05, 2009, 01:28:59 PM
WW II WEEKEND, JEFFERSON BARRACKS, ST.LOUIS, MO
?THE JEEP HILL CHALLENGE?
25 April 2009, 3 pm
AFTER THE BATTLE
The Jeep Hill Challenge is a timed ? mile run up to the top of Jeep Hill, touch the flag and return to start ? in full combat load with (unloaded), weapon!!!
Each challenge will consist of 4 troopers competing against each other or as teams; units and nationalities may challenge each other. All Re-enactors are welcome to participate.
1) Full combat load for your impression
2) Full canteen and rations
3) Full ammo pouches or 1 bandolier / weapon
4) Proper head ware for your impression
5) Proper foot ware for your impression
6) 4 Troopers will line up at the start line
7) Start at whistle/ stop watch started
Run to top of hill, touch flag, umpire will spot, if you fail to touch the flag, the umpire will call you back before you can continue
9) Each runner will be timed and times will be recorded
10) You must cross the finish/start line with your impression intact
Each participant will receive a certificate with there name and time on it
Jeep Hill is located near the Leuthauser Shelter
Registration will be Friday night and Saturday until 2 pm at the First Special Service Force: HRS camp site located across from the flag pole
Sponsored by: First Special Service Force, HRS www.fssf6-3.com