Forum > Axis Area

German camp authentic's

(1/1)

Prussian:
Achtung soldaten,your uniform and weapons have been completed.Now how do you complete your impression.Your unit camps together as authentically as possible.This is what pulls your unit together.Why ,because everybody can participate.The more your unit collects the more you and your unit will look the part.Nothing says more of your units pride in itself then to have an authentic camp.Next no chair's.In the field you carry what you can immediately use.Crates and or logs can be used.Unless you are in a barracks,or some other structure chairs are a nono for infantry.Now that this is out of the way lets get to info sharing.For Officer tents and troop tents go to "www.tentsmiths.com".Some type of covering over your head is parmount so as to keep the weather of you and your unit.Now lets hear from all of you reading this on your thoughts and camp gear contacts. :D

Prussian:
I know thier are people viewing this so lets hear from you . Go to "www.nordostcrates .com" They make some spiffy crates,which are Deutche and as far as I know they only Werhmacht field desk. ;)

Prussian:
I found another sight that has something you dont see anywhere else.Go to "www.tripod.com"this is liberty crates,go to the left and scroll down the menu.Go to medical crates.They have Deutsches Rotes Kreus{German red cross}crates they make thats for sale. A couple of these would look great in your camp. 8)

Prussian:
Go to"www.relics.org.uk".They have various inert stick grenades and landmines.Great camp fair. ;)

Prussian:
Go to "www.ddayquartermasters.com"They have 15ftx15ft camo nets for anything that needs to blend into the surrounding's. @WW

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version