Forum > Axis Area

What unit do you portray?

(1/13) > >>

Sturmkatze:
Jump on in and tell us all. I've done German since 1991. Was doing Gebirgs, but I am now old and fat, so I am looking into Luftwaffe Ground Troop.

Oskar_Weichel:
1st SS - have been doing it for a one year and a half. Will be going to FIG for the first time.  ;D

pvtryan:
Was protraying the 18th Luftwaffe Feld Division, but it split up and fell apart. So now I am currently bumming. No real unit yet. What is bad, is that I bring nice items to the table. I have (2) MG42's, (1) MG34, (3) MP40's, and (3) PPSH41's, and various other G43's, K98's and everything else you can think of. So you would think I could find a nice unit to play with.

pvtryan:
Sorry forgot to put my numbers of years reenacting. I have been doing German since 1999.

tomn:
1st SS as part of KG Sonnenwende. I'm new to this unit, but have been reenacting, German and Allied, since 1988. My personal impression is of a Kriegsmarine U-Boat crewman who was on his way back to Lorient from leave in Bavaria June 1944, but couldn't get back due to the invasion. So of course I "volunteered" to join with my Waffen SS Kameraden to fight back against the Ami's. That's how I expalin my 43 year old self be ing a WSS Schutze. I will be falling out at FIG with the KG for the first time next week.

Tom

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version