This site is Gunny Approved

Author Topic: CSA Buckle for sale or trade  (Read 5544 times)

HaNdLeIt35

CSA Buckle for sale or trade
« on: April 20, 2011, 06:30:26 PM »
this CSA buckle was found with a metal detector in Athens Alabama in Lime Stone County on the Land Where a Old house burnt down under the fire place slate rocks i found this in a tin wrapped in a piece of cloth i know what its worth $1200.00 so what im asking is to Trade for a your civil war uniform i am wanting to get in civil war reenactments can you help me  it is solid brass and been seen by the Curatorial: Brett Kelley of The National Civil War Museum in Harrisburg, PA.

Offline Sturmkatze

• -=r.Net Actual=-
  • Administrator
  • Reenactor
  • Oft muß Mann zum Teufel damit!
    • reenactor.Net
Re: CSA Buckle for sale or trade
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 11:11:41 PM »
If it's worth that much money, why not just SELL it and BUY what you need/want? Or perhaps you're worried it isn't worth that or it's not real?? Obviously no one is biting at your trade offers. o/  This means it's time to work on a new approach if you need this impression.

I should ask... do you already HAVE a unit or are you buying without guidance? It is important to be in a unit, as they can guide you in finding good stuff at better prices and keep you from buy crap that no one will let you use... 0|

Just a few lines of advice... ;)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 11:49:59 PM by Sturmkatze »
Marsh Wise
www.reenactor.net
My blog (boring!!): www.reppledepple.com
-1./J.R. 23 www.ir23.org
-Legio IX Hispana www.legioix.org

Alteris renumera duplum de quoquo tibi numeraverunt

Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress... But then I repeat myself.

HaNdLeIt35

Re: CSA Buckle for sale or trade
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 12:53:05 AM »
no i am not with a unit i want to be in one this is his wife Tina Brown doing this for him he is border line mintle retarted no one will let him in a unit at all......................