This site is Gunny Approved

Author Topic: The Bridge at Remagen, Tidioute ,PA Aug. 6-7&8 .2010, website link  (Read 9235 times)

Offline battlebaby4

• Reenactor
Since this is my favorite reenactor board and many of the units who came to Tidioute,PA  were from here I will announce the great news.
 The 2nd Annual Bridge at Remagen and Tactical in period stone quarry will take place in Tidioute ,PA August 6-7&8.2010. Professional Hollywood pyro for this event. This year marks the 65th Anniversary of the Bridge at Remagen. As many have seen the Allegenhy River and surrounding area has the look and feel of Germany. Our tactical area can take anything, jeep ,truck armor ect and do anything in reason.
 This event will be for the 1st 250 reenactors. More info to come when regstration opens in January.

May we see you on the bridge in 1945. Hosted by the 99th Infanty Division, 393rd Regiment , Easy Co., Battlebabies, Erie ,PA. WW II Reenactors
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 05:57:12 PM by battlebaby4 »
99th Infantry Division, 393rd Regiment, Easy Co. "Battlebabies"

Offline battlebaby4

• Reenactor
Re: The Bridge at Remagen, Tidioute ,PA Aug. 6-7&8 .2010
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2009, 02:27:25 PM »
For this site registartion is now open. Please e-mail me here for more info and packets. The cost will be 10.00 per reenactor. We feel this event will sell out fast.
 This event is open to all German and American Infantrymen,Armored Infantry, Engineers, MP's ,Medical & period vehicles.
 We will have to limit the numbers of vehicles used in the street fighting/ bridge battle. Our tactical area is over 500 acres of stone quarry and roads. perfect for vehicles, armor. Saturday morning tactical of Eupler Ely Bridgehead of the Rhine.

Pat Tarasovitch, The Bridge at Remagen 1945, battle for the bridgehead on the Rhine, Tidioute ,PA

Hosted by : 99th Infantry Division , 393rd Regiment, Easy Co.
                  Battlebabies , Erie,PA

Offline battlebaby4

• Reenactor
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 03:27:23 PM »
We are looking for about 20ish period German civilians to be part of the public bridge battle for Remagen. Please contact me if you would like more info.
 Packets are moving fast. If you would like one please contact me here. Again at this time this event  is for the common American Dogface, sorry no Rangers or GI Paratroopers at this time.

Welcome to the Rhine-- Pat Tarasovitch

Offline battlebaby4

• Reenactor
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2010, 10:16:32 AM »
Our Official website is up and running. Here is the link
http://www.remagenbridge.com
 A update also German units are pouring in . I have over 50 paid as of this date. Also alot of German vehicles too. Dogface GI's are starting very slowly.
If you have any questions please contact me.

Pat A. Tarasovitch, Event Coordinator
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 07:55:12 PM by battlebaby4 »

Offline battlebaby4

• Reenactor
Re: The Bridge at Remagen, Tidioute ,PA Aug. 6-7&8 .2010, website link
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2010, 07:55:23 PM »
We are recomending 200 to 300 rounds per infantryman for this event. For MG's up to you. We have 2 major battles planned, morning tactical and the public town and bridge battle.
 The town fight has been extended over 300 yards, more info to come.

Pat Tarasovitch, Event Coordinator

Offline battlebaby4

• Reenactor
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2010, 07:57:06 PM »
Our new link is back up for this event, The Germans are sold out for the 2nd Annual event. We have GI spots still open. 10.00 per man.
E-mail me if you have questions

Offline battlebaby4

• Reenactor
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2010, 05:32:59 PM »
Wanted-- German MP's regular Army and SS for the bridge battle. This is to all german units who have signed up and are paid for. We have civilians who are are leaving their town and will be part of this growing event.
 E-mail or contact me if would would like to be part of this new idea.

Pat