Forum > Frontier Period

Hi !if People don't talk to each other this won't stay alive!!Don't be a Lurker

<< < (2/2)

Rockman:
Thanx for the instructions!  Though it will still probably take us a while to get acclimated to all this techno stuff.   We've only been hooked up to the web for a little over a year, now..... probably due to my natural aversion to gadgetry, and anxiety about being "assimilated into the collective".....   (--still not entirely sure that won't happen......)  All in good time, I guess.  Anyway, the new colors look great!

Bonnie aka blnzrfn:
 ;DHello...Flamingos...it's blnzrfn(posted about woman stuff and the my husband at the Feast)I posted the" lurker " comments hope I didn't offend anyone it was ment to be funny ;D My husband doesn't get my humor either... lol ... any way ;D  ( My limited computer expirence is limited to the E-Mail thing..oh and online shopping)        Resistance is Futile

Flamingos.r.us.:
It's sad when people don't get your sense of humor, isn't it?  My sisters and I all have the same warped sense of humor.  I  always thought my hubby married me so that he could be in on the family humor ;D
My sister Jami and I spent a summer back in 1999 in Colonial Williamsburg, working various jobs.  Angela Trowbridge (from Burnley and Trowbridge, 18th c. fabric sutlers) thought we were a stitch!!  I have to admit, though, I do have the slower wit compared to my sisters.
By the way, did you and your family camp at the Feast or did you just day trip it?

Bonnie aka blnzrfn:
Just the day..Tim had to work Sun...I was looking for someone, anyone from the Scottish group I used to belong to but saw no one...So much had changed since the last time I camped(about 8 years ago)It seemed alot more venders and alot less campers...I don't know maybe its just me....I would love to camp at the Feast but  I heard that after things got flooded that time they've gotten strichter.That was like I said 8 or so years ago....I dont realy know.....I would love to camp at the Feast if I could find a group that will have us...LOL...I love Reenactments...Done this and that (French&Scottish&Buckskinning) :laugh:                                                      My humor tends to be snarky  & be alittle on the warped side.....I tease my husbans because its so easy to make him laugh over the goofyest things.. I tell him he's so funny he makes himself laugh..He's such a goofball...

Bonnie aka blnzrfn:
    ;D  Hello   ;DHello people 900 or so people have veiwed this thats 900 or more chances to say something !!  ;DCome on ya know you wanta!!!   >:D 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version