Forum > New Here?

Welcome!

<< < (21/22) > >>

The Don:

Don, where do you live? How old are you? Which time period are you wanting to do?
[/quote]

I am 20 soon to be 21 and am interested in doing WWII German but I am not opposed to doing American. What is easier? If there is an easy one!

Kathy:
Hi Don,

Marsh is in the middle of moving, 0| so Sorry for the delay in answering your question.  He should be back with his reply soon. ;) 

Kathy :D 

Funkerin:
Hi, I've been  recording my German Dad's experiences as a signal-man (Funker) in the Wehrmacht. Drafted into 1-Schlachtgeschwader Luftwaffe and 6th Division Fallschirmjager, He was a radio-man, receiving/sending Morse code including on the Enigma machines. Dad was a POW in American-administered Camp at Attichy France. (Dad was NOT in Nxxx party)
Seeking WWII reenactments in the PA/VA/WVa/MD/DE/NJ areas.
 Also interested in corresponding concerning Dad's Wehrmacht divisions, prison experiences and radio(Funkwehr).

Thanks for reading!, Lillian (Baltimore)

Beegum:
Hi Folks...My name  is  Phil  Kirdulis.  I have been  reenacting  since  around  1985...(I think) ??? I  started  doing  American Civil  War  with  John  Callahan  in the  5th  Alabama  Infantry  Battalion, Archer's Brigade.  (first Confederate  unit  into Gettysburg).  I  took  the name  Beegum, an actual  person  of the 5th  that wore a tophat or "beegum". I did too in my impression.  Did that for awhile until the unit morphed into  the  36th Alabama Infantry Regiment.  As  my kids got  older (and  in the Massachusetts  school system) and were told by teachers that  I was representing  the  "EVIL"  side..I decided  to  join a Union unit..the 25th Mass.  Infantry Regiment (a unit that included actual relatives  of mine on it's original roster.)  After  a few years.. I  decided  to reenact  the   French  and Indian  War  period...  I  am  a native  New Englander  and  Love  the  area  and  it's  history.  Met  my present  unit, the  3rd  Mass. Provincial  Regiment,  an  F&I  unit  that  fought  in  many  of  the area's  battles,  at  Fort @ No. 4,  Charlestown, NH  (Love  that  place).

I  love  history, weapons,  the  great  outdoors,  New  England.  I  was  an  Army  Reserve Infantry  officer  for  10 years. All  in various  companies of the 3rd Bn.,  35th  Infantry Regt.  187th  Infantry Brigade (Sep.).  I  was a rifle platoon  leader,  81mm mortar  platoon leader,  Company XO,  Bn S-2  and proud Company Commander  of  Co. A, 3/35th Inf....   Well  that's  me...Glad  to  be here...YHOS..Phil  Kirdulis,  "Beegum"

Balaklava:
Hey Phil, thanks for you service to this country. Welcome to the Forum, lots of great floks here. Best to you in your endeavors in the hobby - looks like you have been around quite a bit already !

Cheers, Johnnie, 93rd Highlanders 1812-1858.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version