Forum > Frontier Period

Plus sz patterns???or Plus sz ready made ???

(1/1)

Bonnie aka blnzrfn:
Does anyone know of a good place to find stays in sz 30/3x I wear a 44 double H..or someone that does custom work.....I would also love to talk to anyone that has the same trouble finding thing to wear....HELP!!!

Bonnie aka blnzrfn:
Hey Ladies , Guess what I found....Yes, a place to find Plus size patterns....and ready made...you can contact them at...Ghostforge.com or  Ghost forge LTD1009 S.Elm St.Crawfordsville,IN  47933Toll Free 1-877-362-8654You might take alook happy shopping  ;D  .I found things I'm putting on a wish list....LOL...

IvyWolf:
I do Custom Dress-making & Custom Tailoring for Re-enactments, Living History, & Historically Inspired Special Occassions. I have over 15 years experience drafting and customizing patterns to fit every shape you can think of. I work best making pictures & drawings come to life. I prefer keeping it as authentic as possible, but the custom-er is the one paying the bills, so they should get their garment the way they want it. If you would like contact information or to discuss a project, please PM me.
Elaine Kessinger
Ivy Wolf Designs

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version