This site is Gunny Approved

Author Topic: Greenwood Lake Airshow- Sept 26th and 27th- W. Milford NJ  (Read 6176 times)

Offline airshowsteve

• Boot
Greenwood Lake Airshow- Sept 26th and 27th- W. Milford NJ
« on: August 27, 2009, 12:02:56 PM »
Hello everyone!
I am having an airshow at greenwood lake airport in west milford, nj on the weekend of September 26th and 27th 2009, and i am asking that if any units would like to attend, by all means contact me at www.greenwoodlakeairportairshow@gmail.com to let me know-

I have an impressive mix of reenactment, military vehicles, ww2 aircraft including a c-47, 2 b-25's, an avenger, a corsair, stearmans and L-series galore, a stuka, some german units and some of their vehicles.

we have the folks from the AAHA museum displaying their items in our hangar, and will also have the folks from the american airpower museum as well.

This is turning out to be one hell of a show- its a full airshow with some excellent up and coming air show pilots, mixed with a ww2 showcase! there is not another show in the area like this that i know of.

Anyone who is interested email me at www.greenwoodlakeairportairshow@gmail.com, and for some info on our show, go to www.greenwoodlakeairshow.com

if at all possible, send me a photo or link to your units website so that i can see whos who!

Hope to see you there!

Stephen Pavlisko
Greenwood Lake Airport
973-725-7721
www.greenwoodlakeairshow.com