Forum > Korean War

Korean War Living History

<< < (2/5) > >>

SovietAirborne:
I hope you start a group. I think it would be great! I'd want to see a nice Korean War display. Attend all the militaria and air shows to promote your group and you'll see recruits coming in. Good luck! Do you have a web site up yet?

bugleboy1942:
Thank you for your answer! No, unfortunately, I don't have a website up yet. I will try to get something up somehow. One of my only problems is I am 12 years old and I'm afraid no one would take me seriously. Of course, I would portray a soldier who lied about his age.

SovietAirborne:
Look online and go to the library and research as much as you can. Also, look on line for official Korean verteran's associations, ask to hear their stories and ask questions. Try to have your parents help you where you can. Buy your impression bit by bit (I don't know if you have a job or not) and look for the exact items. With the research that you'll do, you'll know what is correct. Just because you're 12, doesn't mean that no one will take you seriously. If you take the time to research and do things correctly with your display and your impression, people will take you very seriously. I wish you all the luck with your project and I have no doubts that you can pull it off! :)

bugleboy1942:
Thanks for all the info!

Cpl. Hicks:
If you ever get a site up let us know!  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version