Forum > Off-Topic Stuff

Who will be best for reenactors?

<< < (6/6)

atlanticwallblanks:
Rob, not to be nosy, but is that $600 a month AFTER they pay 97%......

You need to get out of that communist place regardless.   I think things are going to get a bit tight in the wallet real soon no matter who becomes president.  Lower rent can't hurt.  While Hillery / Obama will only try to tax us out of recension.

I used to be totally anti-union, but even as management all my life, I can say that there are some places that still need them and others that should get them by the way the management treats the workers.  I see poor treatment of workers becoming a problem again in this day and age.

Robb

Sturmkatze:

--- Quote from: atlanticwallblanks on April 28, 2008, 06:13:41 PM ---I used to be totally anti-union, but even as management all my life, I can say that there are some places that still need them and others that should get them by the way the management treats the workers.  I see poor treatment of workers becoming a problem again in this day and age.
--- End quote ---
I used to WAY against them, but you're right -- companies are treating workers like shite again and they feel it's okay. "Everything for the company" seems to be the word of the day -- I am usually regarded as a "non-team player" when I say "Family first!" >:( Like the workers are their serfs. My boss is becoming that way -- you should see the idiotic crap they say when someone catches them doing something wrong. hell, they just got popped in NH by the labor board and he still hasn't learned. One of the reasons I got out of management. Oh well, they'll learn... hope it's not before the country collapses.
 |||

Rockman:
Yeah.  I can't understand how management can be so heavily reliant on the young "whiz kids" fresh out of college, with ZIP for practical experience in positions of responsibility.  I'm pretty sure they ought to be really glad that DUELLING isn't an accepted practice these days.  Some of their policies & decisions are downright OFFENSIVE to the workforce.

Sturmkatze:

--- Quote from: Rockman on May 01, 2008, 01:07:52 PM ---I'm pretty sure they ought to be really glad that DUELLING isn't an accepted practice these days.  Some of their policies & decisions are downright OFFENSIVE to the workforce.
--- End quote ---
Oh yeah. Were it, I'd have had at the boss w/ swords (numerous bosses over the years, actually). I wonder if we could bring it back :P Sure would do wonders for manners in this country!!! (^)

groomporter:
You could move to Australia  ;D

"Ban lifted on duels but the law still rules"
http://tinyurl.com/4b3jzp

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version