This site is Gunny Approved

Linked Events

• GWA Spring Combat Event: April 11, 2014 - April 13, 2014

Author Topic: GWA Spring Combat Event  (Read 2250 times)

Offline Sturmkatze

• -=r.Net Actual=-
  • Administrator
  • Reenactor
  • Oft muß Mann zum Teufel damit!
    • reenactor.Net
GWA Spring Combat Event
« on: February 10, 2014, 12:15:19 PM »
As usual, the GWA's 2014 Spring "National" Combat event will be held at the Caesar Krauss Great War Memorial Site. All members are encouraged to attend early to assist in getting the battlefield ready for action.

Note: At the Spring event, the GWA sponsors an evening social on the site. This is now a tradition on Thursday evening and is held on the first floor of the old Farm House located at the far left end of the CP trench line.

The social usually begins around 9pm.

There will be beer and wine, and a host of munchies (meats & cheeses, wings, veggies and dip, chips and pretzels, etc); just bring a cup or stein to pour your refreshment into (and maybe a chair).  >O All members (combat and non-combat) of the GWA are invited to come join us for an evening of comradeship, war stories and good cheer. We are hoping this will continue to be a great tradition at Newville allowing the Allies, Central Powers, independent units and our pilots to come together on the Thursday evening of our events. Please ensure this information gets to all the members of your units.  O/
Marsh Wise
www.reenactor.net
My blog (boring!!): www.reppledepple.com
-1./J.R. 23 www.ir23.org
-Legio IX Hispana www.legioix.org

Alteris renumera duplum de quoquo tibi numeraverunt

Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress... But then I repeat myself.