This site is Gunny Approved

Lost Battalions (P)

Linked Events

• The 2011 GWA Spring National: April 14, 2011 - April 17, 2011

Author Topic: The 2011 GWA Spring National Living History and Tactical event  (Read 6205 times)

Offline Sturmkatze

• -=r.Net Actual=-
  • Administrator
  • Reenactor
  • Oft muß Mann zum Teufel damit!
    • reenactor.Net
As usual, the GWA's 2011 Spring "National" Combat event will be held at the Caesar Krauss Memorial Site. All members are encouraged to attend early to assist in getting the battlefield ready for action.

Note: At the Fall event, the GWA and GWAA sponsored an evening social on the site. This was on Thursday evening and held on the first floor of the old Farm House  located at the far left end of the CP trench line.

There is talk of having another one, as this was so successful. The last social began at 9pm--watch the OtW for information or contact the CP Rep at: cprep@great-war.org.

There will be beer and wine, and a host of munchies (meats & cheeses, wings, veggies and dip, chips and pretzels, etc); just bring a cup or stein to pour your refreshment into (and maybe a chair).  >O All members (combat and non-combat) of the GWA and GWAA are invited to come join us for an evening of comradeship, war stories and good cheer. We are hoping this will be the beginning of a new tradition at Newville for the Allies, Central Powers, independent units and our pilots to come together on the Thursday evening of our events. Please ensure this information gets to all the members of your units.  O/
Marsh Wise
www.reenactor.net
My blog (boring!!): www.reppledepple.com
-1./J.R. 23 www.ir23.org
-Legio IX Hispana www.legioix.org

Alteris renumera duplum de quoquo tibi numeraverunt

Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress... But then I repeat myself.

reenactor.Net, THE Online, Worldwide Home of Living History