Forum > General Discussion

Event Insurance

(1/2) > >>

Oskar_2ndChev:
Anybody out there know of a source for event insurance? We're in the planning stages for small-scale WWI event out here in California (yes, WE ARE NOT DEAD!) and we need to get this lined up for obvious reasons. Thanks in advance for any information.

Adam

Rockman:
Might be worthwhile to give Smoke & Fire News a call.  If Donlyn Meyers doesn't know directly about event insurance, she would probably know someone that does.  Their phone # is toll free at 1-800-766-5334.

battlebaby4:
I tried to get insurance for a event one time and was laughed off the phone by every company you could think of. If the land owner has a policy that should be OK. I might be mistaken too about that. The Smoke and Fire sounds good to me.

Pat

Antonescu:
There were two companies that I used to have the info to for event insurance. One was in New England and the other was in the Midwest. Can try to find them again but not making any promises. Would say it would be safe to estimate at least $1,000 for a one day policy.

Jager_Lang:
When we were looking for an alternative to the NMHA insurance to cover an event here in GA, one guy in my unit simply called up his own insurance agent and got a quote for $1 million coverage for a 3 day event at $370. In the end, we didn't end up needing it (NMHA came through with the coverage), but it's still a good place to start looking.

Shane

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version