Forum > Middle Ages

this is odd

(1/2) > >>

matthias:
this seems to be a very quiet group. or are there not any reenactors that do middle ages anymore?? any way, my name is Matthias Pogner, im a german mercenary soldier for the holy roman empire. i am a gun commander, master gun smith, and furniture maker for our small unit of soldiers. i try to do it all.

Sturmkatze:
Alas, it just hasn't taken off yet. It will. We just need more people to learn about it.

lilkender:
Guten tag, Matthias! I'm a German mercenary campfollower, myself. Some of the medieval groups I know of already have their own forums or Google/Yahoo groups. I just keep promoting this one but I don't want it to look like I'm asking them to give up their own discussion groups. I think it will be good to be able to have discussions with people of different groups in different locations, we can learn a lot from each other.

matthias:
very good idea. someone else might have some info i cant find, like period gun designs...hint hint...

Sir Didymous:
Gode ye goode even.   I am Sir Didymous, a Viscount in my group.  I'm sorry I haven't had the time to reply much on here, but as the recently elected president of the group I'm rather busy putting together events and working on expanding and getting our name out there. O/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version