This site is Gunny Approved

Author Topic: Hello from Valley Forge PA  (Read 8086 times)

Offline Northern Reb

• Boot
Hello from Valley Forge PA
« on: May 22, 2008, 09:27:34 AM »
Hi there!

I want to take a moment to tell you about History-forums.com. We offer a wide variety of historical topics from The American Revolution to the Zulu wars and everything else. We are a small but friendly group of people who enjoy talking history as well as some light fun and games as well. But theres room for more and we would like to see you come check us out.

Now we would never want you to leave this forum, and encourage you to come visit us only if it wont interfere with the time you spend here, but if you have a few moments you may find we are well worth the visit. We feature a full forum setup with a format that is familiar as we utilize vBulletin forum software. It ofers a social networing framework as well, allowing for friends lists and individual photo galleries and all. We also have a great FlashChat setup integrated with our forums, so it only requires one registration to use it all. We try to be in chat every evening about 9 PM Eastern so please do come check that out as well.

Oh well, not trying to bore you,, so let me close by saying that I look forward to seeing you there!

http://www.history-forums.com  8)