Forum > American Reenactors

I'm confused

(1/3) > >>

Codybear:
What kind of rifles and where might I find them for revolutionary war reenactments.  Mind you I have a wife in college and 2 small children so I cant go too crazy but........Any leads appreciated.

AdamB:
Hay Codybear,
  I am new to Rev Way reenacting too. But the Britsh Brown bess is a very good rifle to get as to were to get one I'm not too sure. I still need to get one my self.
Adam

Rockman:
Hey guys! Middlesex Village Trading Co. has imported Brown Bess muskets--plus a whole lot more firearm goodies, at just about the best prices I've seen in quite a while.  The quality is at least as good , if not better, as the Jap made Besses, and the price isn"t unreasonable.  Check out their website.  You'll like what you see.

Codybear:
Thanks, I'll check it out.  I was kinda figuring on a brown bess but after seeing some of the prices, i was gonna have to shop around but i hadnt seen that site yet so i'll check it out. 

groomporter:
Just to warn you so you don't get teased on for using the wrong term by the anal-hyphen-retentive  ;)  You're not looking for a "rifle", but a rather a "musket" since flintlock muskets at that time were not yet "rifled".  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version