Forum > General Discussion

Searching for Reeneacting events by location

(1/2) > >>

Sailor Boy:
I'm looking for reenacting events for my Sea Scout Ship, Does anyone have any advice on how to find events specific to Colorado; (the "road trip budget" does not exist)

Sturmkatze:
Uhh, not in Colorado, but if they wish to come out to Maryland, they can practice Naval skills like scraping all the barnacle feet off the bottom of my sailboat  :P I am not looking forward to that.

Rockman:
Generally, Smoke & Fire News has a pretty wide event coverage of both places and time frames.  That'd at least give you a decent overview of what may be in your area.

Sturmkatze:

--- Quote from: Sturmkatze on January 11, 2008, 06:18:18 PM ---Uhh, not in Colorado, but if they wish to come out to Maryland, they can practice Naval skills like scraping all the barnacle feet off the bottom of my sailboat  :P I am not looking forward to that.

--- End quote ---

update: I was on the boat working for 4 hours on Jan 14 and can attest that scarping barnacles is a job for young motivated people, not old fat, burn-outs like me :laugh: Just thought I'd throw that in.  yoy

FJR1:
What's a "Sea Scout Ship?"
You looking for a publik battle or What?
Where are you in Colorado?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version