Forum > The Central Powers

Kaisermanöver??

(1/3) > >>

Sturmkatze:
Is there anyone out there interested in reenacting a Kaiserman?ver?  :) Just to get a bunch of Imperial German reenactors together for some Kameradschaft and fun! This wouldn't really be a combat event, but instead, more a gathering of those interested in the Kaiser's military.

Think it over... it could be a great thing. They have something like this in Germany (see it here -- it's is part of a bigger website about the Kaiserzeit and military). I think, with the amount of reenactors here in the US, we could have an even better Kaiserman?ver event. Who's interested?

Old Prohaska:
When you say "the Kaiser," are you referring to the proper Kaiser (und K?nig), or that upstart in Berlin?  >:D

Old Prohaska

Sturmkatze:
You mean that old dried up thing in Wien or the proper Kaiser, Wilhelm II... We know who won battles and who ran away in the Great War... >:D

Old Prohaska:
At least Franz Joseph I died on his throne, instead of reading P.G. Wodehouse books on permanent vacation in Holland!
They even made Karl I (aka Karl the Last) a saint--no one ever said that about Wilhelm II!

In Kammeradschaft,

Old Prohaska

Austria-Hungary--the other Central Power

Sturmkatze:
Franz-Joseph DID die on his throne -- only because the war was still on... if he'd have lived he'd of been booted like the Kaiser. Anyway, the Kaiser was okay... the victors write the histories  >:( Kaiser Karl also died penniless... something that would blow. :O>@

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version