This site is Gunny Approved

Author Topic: Polish Recruiting in TN, AL, GA, KY  (Read 5423 times)

Devlen

Polish Recruiting in TN, AL, GA, KY
« on: June 19, 2007, 10:02:25 PM »
My name is Devlen Duncan and I am looking for people that wish to join a Polish BN for 1939 invasion of Poland the BN will be the 74th Infantry Regiment if interested leave a message.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 06:44:01 PM by Devlen »

Offline Antonescu

• Reenactor
  • "Soldiers, cross the River Prut"
    • WWII Living History Association
Re: Polish Recruiting in TN, AL, GA, KY
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2007, 02:25:59 PM »
Devlen,

Some people in the Mid-Atlantic are also looking 1939 Poland. Also let me know when you get your tunic for Romanian.
"Those who forget the past are condemned to relive it" George Santayana (1863-1952)
4th SS Polizei Division http://www.wwiilha.com/4thssmain.html
318th, 80th ID AEF http://www.hardscrabblefarm.com/80th/

Offline Jager_Lang

• Boot
    • The "HG" Living History Society
Re: Polish Recruiting in TN, AL, GA, KY
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2007, 12:45:20 AM »
My name is Devlen Duncan and I am looking for people that wish to join a Polish BN for 1939 invasion of Poland the BN will be the 74th Infantry Regiment if interested leave a message.

I'd put serious thought into putting together a Blitzkrieg-era Polish impression together a couple of years ago, but put the whole thing aside. I came out of my dreamworld and realized that I'd be limited to using it for living history presentations, where I'd much rather be getting my "Deutche on". Sad to say, it's going to take a miracle to get any early war events going here in the south. By miracle, I mean an english language, big budget movie by Spielberg or Lucus. Or maybe Ambrose can write a book on it without being condescending. I'll just be over here holding my breath.

Shane
Shane Sandlin
Obergefreiter Heinrich Lang
The "HG" Living History Society