This site is Gunny Approved

Linked Events

• OLYMPIA, WA - SEPTEMBER 17th - Olympia Flight Mu: September 03, 2011

Author Topic: OLYMPIA, WA - SEPTEMBER 17th - Olympia Flight Museum Fall Militaria Show & Sale  (Read 2239 times)

Offline shanghaimarine1941

• Boot
There are 15 days and counting to the next Olympia Flight Museum Militaria Show & Sale. This show is open both those who wish to sell militaria as well as those collectors who wish to make their collections avaialble to the public to view. Both sale & display tables still available so if you or anyone else is interested let me or the museum know and we will put down on the list. The buzz about the show is really going around so I hope we can make these a twice a year event!

OLYMPIC Flight MUSEUM
Olympia Regional Airport

Olympia, WA ? Museum to Host Fall Military Collectibles Event

Back by popular request, the Olympic Flight Museum has added a second Militaria Show and Sale to its fall calendar, to be held on Saturday, September 17, 2011, from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.  This event features collectors and dealers who display or sell an assortment of unusual or historic examples of field gear, uniforms, insignia, vintage vehicle parts and other military accessories.  Come to look, buy, sell or trade!  Vendor tables are available for $25 each.  Reservations are required for tables.  

General admission is $5.00 per person, museum members and children 6 and under are free.  The Olympic Flight Museum is located at the Olympia Regional Airport on Old Highway 99.  For more information, visit www.olympicflightmuseum.com or call (360) 705-3925.

Directions:

- From I-5, take exit 101 Tumwater Blvd (originally Industrial Way SW)
- Head East on Tumwater Blvd -Follow Tumwater Blvd to the 2nd stop light (corner of Tumwater Blvd and Capital Way)
- Turn Right on Capital Way and the road name will change to Old Highway 99 SE
- Follow Old Highway 99 SE to the first stop light at Henderson Blvd
- Turn Right onto Henderson Blvd (towards the airport)
- The museum is on the Right

« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 12:45:02 PM by shanghaimarine1941 »