This site is Gunny Approved

Linked Events

• Fort McClary, Kittery, ME: June 16, 2012 - June 17, 2012

Author Topic: F&I War Living History Event  (Read 4818 times)

Offline Beegum

• Boot
F&I War Living History Event
« on: May 27, 2012, 09:41:19 PM »
Hey Folks...A nice little event at Fort McClary in Kittery Point, ME.  Minutes from outlet stores in Kittery Maine.   AND  lots of GREAT seafood real close TOO !

Offline Sturmkatze

• -=r.Net Actual=-
  • Administrator
  • Reenactor
  • Oft muß Mann zum Teufel damit!
    • reenactor.Net
Re: F&I War Living History Event
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 09:54:36 PM »
Is there a website and/or contact info  :)
Marsh Wise
www.reenactor.net
My blog (boring!!): www.reppledepple.com
-1./J.R. 23 www.ir23.org
-Legio IX Hispana www.legioix.org

Alteris renumera duplum de quoquo tibi numeraverunt

Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress... But then I repeat myself.

Offline Beegum

• Boot
Re: F&I War Living History Event
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2012, 05:46:23 PM »
Info requested:  Contact info for Fort McClary, Kittery Point, ME.  You can find the Friends of Fort McClary at fortmcclary.org...The Contact person for the F&I War event on 16-17 June, 2012 is Larry Aiello  207-439-1642.The site was updated in March of 2012. Has photos and info on 2012 events.

The other F&I War event, Fort No. 4, Charlestown, NH. is going on as I type this...or being washed out by heavy rains.  Still may happen on Sunday June 3rd, 2012,  There is talk of the SUN coming out.  That site info is..........fortat4.org....and it has been updated for the year.  This is my favorite spot.  Love the people here and the atmosphere. VERY Friendly.      Hope you get a chance to enjoy these sites/events in person or at least learn about them on their websites.   Phil Kirdulis, aka:   Beegum