Forum > New Here?

Suggestions

<< < (2/2)

odinfish:
I have a suggestion: Is there a way you can link the Roman Forum to a folder inside the Ancient World tab? I'm asking because the Roman Forum is limited to mainly "things-Roman" so-to-speak. Yes there are places for enemies of Rome and the History of Greece, but the Roman Forum does not provide adequate space for pre- or post-Roman discussions. There's a lot more ground to cover in the Ancient World than the Roman domination. I'm just asking for a similar set up as the rest of the eras are covered here.

Thanks,

Mike

Sturmkatze:

--- Quote from: odinfish on January 19, 2007, 09:20:33 AM ---I have a suggestion: Is there a way you can link the Roman Forum to a folder inside the Ancient World tab? I'm asking because the Roman Forum is limited to mainly "things-Roman" so-to-speak. Yes there are places for enemies of Rome and the History of Greece, but the Roman Forum does not provide adequate space for pre- or post-Roman discussions. There's a lot more ground to cover in the Ancient World than the Roman domination. I'm just asking for a similar set up as the rest of the eras are covered here.
--- End quote ---
Not today... I have, shall we say, a full day. It is unlikely... perhaps Jasper can do it. HIs username is: Praefectusclassis.
M.

matthias:
greetings, i was wondering if there was eventually going to be a Landsknecht forum here?? if so, that would be most swell!!

lilkender:
Guten tag Matthias,

I'll add forums for specific times/areas in the Middle Ages section when I see which are popular for discussion (and when I figure out how!) I can't wait to participate in a Landsknecht forum :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version