This site is Gunny Approved

Author Topic: VIETNAM SIGNAL CORPS PHOTOGRAPHIC UNIT- Ft. MIFFLIN IMAGES- VIETNAM APPRECIATION  (Read 6320 times)

Offline hitchingtodanang

• Boot
We are studying the history of the Army signal companies.  We worked in 2008 documenting the living history at Ft. Mifflin.  We are in the process of creating a photographic living history.  We hope to travel to Vietnam living history events around the US and Europe to participate and honor the men and women who served in and around Vietnam during the conflict.  Here is a link to the 2008 event at Fort Mifflin. 

http://web.me.com/patrickxavier/vietnam/221st.html   Vietnam Appreciation Days Ft. Mifflin

The event being organized by Ryan and Joe this year will be exceptional with the 1st Bob Hope USO show and living history that we know of, to go along with tactical and battle reenactments, numerous displays, food, and a great chance to thank a Veteran and give them the appreciation that they did not receive when returning to the US after their service.  Most vets I speak to including my dad think that nobody cares about the Vietnam War and this is a chance give them your support and help veterans  feel pride for the time and sacrifices they made for us.

August 8-9th at Ft. Mifflin.