This site is Gunny Approved

Author Topic: Fishers Renaissce Faire  (Read 7448 times)

Offline Bonnie aka blnzrfn

• Time Area Webmasters
  • Reenactor
Fishers Renaissce Faire
« on: October 06, 2007, 11:28:56 PM »
 ;D Hello all .Checked out the Fishers Ren Faire ;D                                                                                                                                                                    It was realy,realy hot today but we had ssooooo much fun...........Talked to alot of nice people.I hope to see some of them check this site out..I would like to thank the nice ladies at"Zaiyre Originals"that talked to me about childrens cloths for my little girl and had such lovely pockets ,and the realy nice Knight that took the time to talk to my Grandmother forever,Oh and the Forest Brew which tasted so good my husband and I shared 4 mugs full ( did I say it was realy,realy HOT)We had so much fun.Thanks again...*Oh and on the back of the program it says* ;D"For more information on how you can participate in the 2008 Fishers Renaissance Faire visit www.fishersrenfaire.com" ;D Think this might be something to check out........going to check out the "Feast of the Hunters Moon" next weekend...Wish you a good night...... ;)
"as seen in Smoke and Fire News ; www.smoke-fire.com"