This site is Gunny Approved

Author Topic: Reenactment Group  (Read 7205 times)

Offline Geracius

• Boot
Reenactment Group
« on: January 06, 2008, 05:02:39 PM »
Avete,

My name is Ben Geraci or in my Roman Reenactment group it is Tiberius Claudius Geracius. I am a representative of Legion XXII PR Roman Reenactment group based in Cincinnati Ohio. Like all living history groups we strive to be as historically accurate as possible. At the present moment we do one main impression with several smaller impressions. Our primary impression is a First Century AD (currently 69 AD) Roman Legionary. Extensive research has been done on our kits, and on the particular Legion that we are representing. Our Sub impressions right now include Roman Auxiliary, Celtic/Germanic kits (both civilian and warrior), Gladiators, and Civilian. We are always looking for new recruits to serve the Empire. Now we are not trying to steal anyone from other groups. In fact several of our members also do Civil War or WWI impression in addition to their Roman ones. We are just seeing if anyone might be interested in joining our group. Though we have an open door policy we ask all new/possible recruits to respect the group?s bylaws. If you are interested or want to learn more about Legion XXII please email me at:

Spartacus@fuse.net

Have a very nice day.

Ben Geraci
Tiberius Geracius
Leg XXII PR

Offline 2ndSgtPinson

• Boot
18th US Regulars
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2008, 01:48:25 AM »
Our Mission Statement

To respectfully portray the 18th U. S. Infantry Regiment of the Western Theater.

To show their loyalty, dedication, pride, duties and lifestyle as accurately, realistically and as authentically as possible.

To Promote men of the Civil War in the spirit of the core. We are a Authentic Campaigner Group.

We Are In The Metro Atlanta Area and You Can Contact 1st Sgt. M.Shane Pinson at 18thusregulars@gmail.com