This site is Gunny Approved

Author Topic: You're needed!  (Read 8419 times)

Offline Sturmkatze

• -=r.Net Actual=-
  • Administrator
  • Reenactor
  • Oft muß Mann zum Teufel damit!
    • reenactor.Net
You're needed!
« on: January 29, 2007, 10:03:11 PM »
Are you interested in this time period? Want to help out new people in the hobby, to guide them along... to be a resource for your fellow reenactors and living historians... well, we need you here on reenactor.Net! How? well, we need a Time/Area Webmaster for this period. It does have some bennies beyond fame... you can get books and stuff for doing reviews and you can help your unit recruit, etc. There are other bennies, but my mind is mush right now as I write this.

What do you need to do this job?
Well, some idea of how html and websites work. The ability and commitment to work on your area and keep it updated would also be a nice attribute. If you think you might have what it takes, pm me here.
Marsh
Marsh Wise
www.reenactor.net
My blog (boring!!): www.reppledepple.com
-1./J.R. 23 www.ir23.org
-Legio IX Hispana www.legioix.org

Alteris renumera duplum de quoquo tibi numeraverunt

Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress... But then I repeat myself.

Offline Mohawk161

• Boot
  • Me at Council: 250th Siege of Fort Oswego
    • Allies of Oquaga
Re: You're needed!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2007, 09:35:25 AM »
Hello,

I may be able to help out with your request; though I know very little about html and the like.  I would be more than happy to see if I can help others out that are new to the hobby/just looking for some information. 
A little about me: I have been a reenactor for close to 10 years now and head a unit of Native reenactors in eastern and central New York. 
Just a side note, the new site looks great and is very user-friendly.  I wish you and the other administrators/moderators continued success.

Joshua Cummings
Allies of Oquaga
Joshua Cummings
Allies of Oquaga